Kromklip Leisure Resort
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Lydenburg, Mpumlanga central to Dullstroom, Graskop, Sabie, Pilgrim's Rest
- 11 km from Lydenburg, on Mpumlanga's Panorama route.
- Centrally located between Dullstroom, Graskop, Sabie, Pilgrim's Rest - Mpumalanga's most popular tourist destinations
- Stunning Caravan stands and camping sites with power points, built-in braai's
- Four well maintained, modern ablutions and dish-washing facilities
- Camping options: next to fishing water, near bathrooms or near the swimming pool area
- Central position of the bonfire boma areas provide fantastic socialising, late in the night
- Self-catering accommodation is available in equipped, self-catering chalets and tent cabins.
- Chalets are built right on the dam, each with exclusive fishing spot, built-in braai's, a picnic table.
- A take away menu is available to guests.
- Catered and non-catered functions such as weddings, youth camps, 4x4 training camps, year-end functions, birthday parties, family reunions, etc. can be hosted
- Function menu options are available, and catering according to choice. Specialists in Spitbraai meals with side dishes.
- The hall with magnificent views is located on the edge of the dam
- Up to 140 guests can be hosted at the hall venue.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- Physical Address: Mosterthoek CD1, Lydenburg, Mpumalanga
- GPS Co-ordinates: -25.07106, 30.37299owards Warmbaths (Bela-Bela)