Villa Spa Resort
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Illovo Beach, Gateway to Durban & the South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal | Durban: 37km
- Situated on KwaZulu-Natal's South Coast region - the Sapphire Coast, Illovo Beach.
- Offering a tropical holiday with excellent facilities on 5 acres of beautifully maintained lawns and established trees
- An plethora of indigenous and migratory bird life
- Large lawned, shady, caravan stands for Caravans, Campervans, Motorhomes and camp sites for tents
- Sites are equipped with modern conveniences.
- For those who prefer self-catering options, there are luxurious, spacious and elegant furnished log chalets set among trees
- Generous deck space with plenty of room for outdoor entertainment.
- Family owned and operated resort, who offer guests to the best holiday experience.
- Part of our service includes in-house entertainment, in season, and to provide local tourist information regarding many attractions - walks and drives.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- Travel along the N2 Highway South past Amanzimtoti.
- Exit at Kingsway/Umbumbulu (R602) EXIT 133. At stop turn left.
- At traffic lights (T-junction/Kingsway R102) turn right.
- At next set of traffic lights (shoppig centre) turn right again
- Follow this route for 3.5km, crossing the Illovo River until you approach a petrol station on your left.
- Turn sharp left into ELIZABETH AVE. (Nursery on left) and we are 400m up the road on the right hand side.